This year join us for a truly special global event
We will still be holding iNNTD this year but instead of local events, we will have one large online event. Local organizers may gather groups where it is safe. OnDemand content in addition to a live stream on April 17th means we can gather safely. We will have workshops, interviews, unique content from nannies and experts from around the globe. Attend virtually in your own home or gather in small groups to watch and participate safely together. As usual you can count on innovative and inspiring new ideas, community and fun! This event will be like no other! Mark your calendars and make sure you are on our mailing list for updates.
Proudly Sponsored By:
Proudly sponsored by HomeWork Solutions
While we can't learn, and celebrate, in our traditional way this year, we are committed to moving forward in a way that IS possible. The team at Nannypalooza is excited to share details for what you can expect:
On April 17th
- Webinars, interviews, and other informative videos will be pre-recorded.
- Recordings available until May 2nd, 2021.
- At least six (6) workshops, one-hour presentation each.
- Additional content, inclusive of interviews from around the globe!
- Current confirmed information above and more info being announced as we secure it!
- Two ticket options are available, individual, or hosting a small group event, if safe to do so in your in your area. Tickets on sale soon!
- Our expectations are that you will adhere to guidelines set forth in your local area.
- Please be thoughtful, safe, and responsible.
- Donation options are also available.
On April 17th
- Live Virtual Event will be presented via zoom on April 17th (full schedule will be announced soon).
- Private Facebook Group will be available for registered attendees to interact.
- You can expect BONUS material to pop up in the Facebook Group from the Nannypalooza team, sponsors, and supporters!
Main Goals of NNTD
*promote awareness of the importance of nanny training
*offering an inclusive, educational event for ALL nannies
*raise the overall quality of nanny care
*encourage the growth of the iNNTD movement by supporting each other’s efforts
History of NNTD
Lora Brawley, of Nanny Care Hub, organized the first NNTD in spring of 2012. It has grown and expanded ever since and went international in 2016. The idea behind all this is simple, advanced training increases the quality of care. While nannies want to be given all the rights and privileges of professionals, we also have the responsibility to continue to improve our practice.
We also see iNNTD as a way to shine a light on local communities of nannies and provide one day every year where we celebrate the amazing work that nannies do. We do this in conjunction with the Week of the Young Child because we are deeply committed to being early childhood educators.
In 2015, NNTD found a home with Nannypalooza and Sue Downey has coordinated the effort ever since. Last year, events were held in 38 cities.
Check out this video montage from 2016/2017!
iNNTD was created and designed to recognize the needs of young children and to raise awareness of the positive correlation between educational training and improving quality care within our communities. This international incentive is a part of "The Week of the Young Child," an annual celebration sponsored by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
On Saturday, April 17th, nannies and educators all over the globe will gather to attend events designed to meet their unique needs. We have worked diligently to bring you an array of exciting workshops with topics given by local experts in their fields. This affordable training is a wonderful opportunity to network with other nannies in your area and enhance your professional skills and knowledge.
iNNTD depends on us all working together as an industry. If you would like to plan event- please visit the organizer's application page.
We encourage local agencies and businesses to support iNNTD events and join in the excitement that this event generates every year. Local events are always looking for sponsors and partners or even organize an event yourself!