Do you want to hold an official NNTD event in your community? Below are the requirements and a sign up!
Event Organizer Agree To:
- Hold all events on Saturday, April 29th, 2017
- Support the main goals of National Nanny Training Day including
- to promote awareness of the importance of nanny training
- to offer an inclusive, educational event for all nannies
- to raise the overall quality of nanny care
- to encourage the growth of the NNTD movement by supporting each other's efforts *
- Create an event with at least 1 (one) childcare related workshop
- Create an event where the ratio of childcare workshops to professional development workshops must be at least 50:50 (can't have more professional development than childcare) **
- Supply Nannypalooza with a link to register for the NNTD event
- Include "sponsored by Nannypalooza" somewhere on their registration page
- Pay an opt in fee of $25 per event due January 1st 2017 NOTE: form for deferment or exemption of this fee will be available and events may be eligible for deferent or exemption on a case by case basis
* Many nanny markets can accommodate more than one event per metro area. Organizers are required to work together to support other events and not compete.
** Childcare related topics include such topics as ages and stages, health and safety, brain development, nutrition, discipline etc… things having to do with direct care of child. Professional development topics include general session on topics like interviewing, contracts, and portfolios. Topics important to the career growth of the nanny
NANNYPALOOZA agrees to:
- Support all events with social media promotion and press releases
- Supply written materials including guide book, email templates, certificate templates, logos, evaluations and a host of other resources to help lessen the workload of planning an event
- Host a private FB organizers group for support from other organizers and planners
- Supply email and phone support to trouble shoot any issues
- Supply at least one webinar training session to discuss issues regarding planning events
- Keep a current listing of events on the Nannypalooza.com website
- Offer at least one national prize package that all attendees are welcome to enter
- Attempt to coordinate national giveaways and raffle items as is possible
To opt in please click here and fill in our short contact form. Thanks for your interest.
Event Opt In Form
Deferment or Exemption from Fee Form
Event organizers- use this Pay Pal button to pay your Opt In fee. This will be $25 per event unless you fill out the exemption form AND are approved for exemption.